LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Sub Scoring
I am about to enter my 1st week scorecards and want sub scores to go to the person they are subbing for. I see how to get the sub's score to go to the team they are playing for but how do I get their individual points to go to the regular team member?Author: Andy Squier
9 years ago   2015-04-28
Enter the sub's stokes on the scorecard they are sub for. Change their team # to the team # they are subbing for. The team # entered on the scorecard will select who they are playing for and who is awarded their points.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
9 years ago   2015-04-28
Brian, I added the cards and it is giving the individual points to the sub. In our league the subs do not get points. The points should go to the person they are subbing for. Any way to accomplish this?Author: Andy Squier
9 years ago   2015-04-29
Sorry. There is no current method to assign the sub points to the missing player. Sub points go to the team, not an individual. Again this is another reason we need to completely rewrite the site.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
9 years ago   2015-04-29
I have to figure out a work around. I can't enter the sub's score under the regular player because the handicaps will be different. Can I manually change the points from the sub to the regular player somehow?Author: Andy Squier
9 years ago   2015-04-29
If a sub plays for more than one team and I change the team # each time, will the points for the previous team change?Author: Jesse Kalman
9 years ago   2015-05-01

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02