LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Manual Scoring
I want to be able to deliver league points for Match Play, NET scoring and Gross scoring. The Net scoring is handled nicely by utilizing the Fligjt calculations. The Mattch Play feature handles that component nicely. Is there a way for me to do Gross scoring also (deliver league points).Author: Alvin Gillem
9 years ago   2015-04-27
If you enable manual scoring in addition to your normal scoring methods, then there is an option to add and/or edit points awarded. Once the option is turned on, a View/Edit Points button will appear on the Manager PageAuthor: Brian H
LeagueSync
9 years ago   2015-04-28
When I set this up and go to the view/edit screen there is a drop down box for flight points and manual points. I want to add a totally separate category and not add add'l points on the already calculated points as we are awarding several categories (both low gross and low net). When I click on the dropdown box and pick manual scoring, the screen disappears and does not allow me to add points for a totally new category. If this can be done, is there someone that can walk me thru this?Author: Alvin Gillem
9 years ago   2015-04-30

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02