LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
Printing score cardswith names on them
Can score cards be printed with names and handicaps on them to take to the course? If the answer is no, please just say it, and stop reading. If the answer is yes give me a clue as to where in the program it is done and I will figure it out. I realize the course has score cards that could be used. Who is going to write the names and handicaps on those blank cards...the guys golfing yea right. The most desirable function of a League program is automatically setting the schedule from week to week and printing out cards with names printed on them with adjusted handicaps from info the week before. If you can print blank score cards with names and handicaps on them, then this program is hands down the best I have looked at.Author: Eric Hocking
9 years ago   2015-02-17
Can any one print Score cards with names and handicaps, without scores to take to the course and use in place of the course score card. Someone please answer with a yes or no.Author: Eric Hocking
9 years ago   2015-02-21
You have to have your schedule all set then go to schedule on drop down pick "Show Schedule" double click on any round. when that opens click "view blank cards"Author: Tim Moo
9 years ago   2015-02-23
Thank youAuthor: Eric Hocking
9 years ago   2015-02-24
yes you c na print them... but doing it really sucks... very hard to formatAuthor: Burton Robertson
9 years ago   2015-05-25
Why is it sometimes scorecards will print and other times they wont? I go to HOME and next handout but will not always print. Whats the deal?Author: Nancyann Smith
5 years ago   2019-08-27

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02