LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
How do I enter scores
I would like to use this software ago run our league but would like to plug number from 2014 and simulate a years worth of scores to ensure it will do what we need. I can't for the life of me figure out how to enter scores. Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Author: Gary Scudder
9 years ago   2015-01-22
you may have to use 2015 dates to do what you want to do. I know you can enter past scores to get handicap set correctly. You will need to set up the league that would be settings, schedules, enter players. Set all the matches in edit current schedule, that would mean entering matches manually to get the match ups you have already shot. When all that is done then you can add scorecards. Author: Tim Moo
9 years ago   2015-01-25
I did this prior to the start of last year. I created an entire season schedule for 2013, in my case. And then proceeded to go through each round and enter the individual scores. It did find some math errors that had occurred, but worked fine. For knockdown rounds, I ended up manually reassigning who played whom. It does take some time, but basically you run it like you would run a season, just a bit faster.

Jon.
Author: Jonathan Belanger
9 years ago   2015-01-27
Gary, did you find a way to enter scores? you are not the only one stumped., I set up league and in manager profile it says I can only view scorecards. Author: Todd Endl
9 years ago   2015-02-27
Boy do I feel stupid, for anyone else choose the scorecards function and choose on add scorecard. You manually enter the scores here not where it displays the card. Too bad. that would be nicer and easier.Author: Tim Stark
9 years ago   2015-03-01
I really don't want to go in and manually set u a whole season, but I may give it a shot. Ill post something once i try, prob in the next 2 weeks or so. I may forgot last season and just start anew with 2015 scores.

Thanks to all that replied.
9 years ago   2015-03-07
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62329779/How do i enter scores here.png

it won't let me enter scores here. why?
9 years ago   2015-03-07
Gary, did you get it going? You have to have the round set as current round and have the scorecards created before you can add a score to a scorecard.
Author: Todd Endl
9 years ago   2015-04-05
I closed round one of our league schedule and set round 2 as current round but I get an error everytime I try to add scorecards for the new round. So frustrated. Any help would be very appreciated as most inquiries on here seem to go unanswered.Author: Monica Mauk
9 years ago   2015-04-19
Same problem....entered all my teams and players, setup season and round1 matches, but can't figure out how to enter an actual score. I'm Lost.Author: Paul Sedlak
9 years ago   2015-04-27
Brian - can you just remove my 2015 Season and ROunds, so I can try this again. Something is preventing me from entering scores. thanks!Author: Paul Sedlak
9 years ago   2015-04-29
The issue posted from the last couple of managers was caused by the confusion between adding scorecards and the scorecard assignments. The scorecard assignments under the schedule are for display only and have nothing to do with the completed scorecards enter. The assignments is a feature to was added to solve one problem and it has caused confusion.

Use the scorecard assignment to schedule who plays who.

Use the add scorecard under scorecards to enter the completed scorecards.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
9 years ago   2015-04-29
It will be nice, when Adding Scorecard, that data from ScoreCard Assigment could be copied to Scorecard.

Thanks for your job!!

Author: Nacho Molina
9 years ago   2015-11-15

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02