LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Feature Requests
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Feature Requests
Team schedule for Stableford scoring
Thanks for the quick response last time. I thought of another question for your today (go figure).

Does the software generate a schedule for the weekly round, that matches up the teams?

I usually calculate a schedule so the tee times and teams are scheduled to allow each team to play each other at least once, during the season.

I have looked around on the site, but can't seem to find this option.

If not, I think this would be a great help. This would allow me to keep the entire league work in the tool.
Author: John
13 years ago   2011-05-10
Yes the system does have a team vs team scheduler. The problem is the scheduler is only enabled for match play. We never thought about using it with the Stableford system. The change to enable the team scheduler is simple. But, I wouldn't be able to get to it for about a week. We are in the final stages of releasing the next upgrade. The next version will have an automatic e-mail notification system.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
13 years ago   2011-05-10
Cool. I will keep my manual process until the new version comes out.Author: John
13 years ago   2011-05-11
The team schedule for Stableford has been added. I have updated your league. Let me know if you need anything else.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
13 years ago   2011-05-17

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02