LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
course slope and rating are invalid?
i was trying to enter score cards but I am getting an error sayign slope/gender do not match? also handicaps are invalid for same reason. we are playing the Brookwoods , white tees and all males. can you help me out?Author: John Anadio
10 years ago   2014-05-09
The course was missing white tee information. I have updated the course.

Let us know if you are still having issues.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
10 years ago   2014-05-09
I'm having the same problem that John Anadio had 2yrs ago. Can you help me with this.Author: Tony Smith
8 years ago   2016-04-30
I am having an issue like this with Heron Ridge GC in VA Beach, VA. Author: Justin San Agustin
5 years ago   2019-03-11
Most likely you will not hear anything back from the developer. A while back he indicated family and work issues were taking up most of his time. He does monitor system status and operation, but little to no day to day interaction with users.

A question are you using the correct Course Name?
There are two listed:
.......Heron Ridge GC - Has 5 Tees listed
.......Heron Ridge Golf Course - 3 Tees listed

If you are missing a Tee Box or data is incorrect --- My suggestion is to create a new entry in the course database using the USGA Course Slope & Rating Database. Your course would be here https://ncrdb.usga.org/NCRDB/courseTeeInfo.aspx?CourseID=24081

There is no way to modify or delete the existing course entry -- so you will need to rename the new entry to something slightly different.

I had to do the same thing with my League course after the USGA re-rated the course.

Hope this helps.
Author: Richard Tawes
5 years ago   2019-03-11

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02