LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
Team Totals (Standings)
Everything seems to be working fine with the website but for some reason on the front page the league page, the website is not calculating total team points (the standings). Any idea why this isnt doing this ?Author: Adam Wszola
10 years ago   2014-04-30
Having the same problem AdamAuthor: Chris Stollar
10 years ago   2014-04-30
In week 4, my teams are now showing up on the home page with the points that I put in for each. However, it isn't recognizing any of the team points for weeks 1 to 3; "No Scorecards Found" is the message. I reran the scorecards for each week and still nothing.

Help please.
Author: Chris Stollar
10 years ago   2014-05-08
Adam: Your rounds need to be closed for the system to calculate the team totals. FYI: A round can always be reopened.

Chris: Your league is set to manual scoring. There is no automatic scoring method selected. You would need to select Team Match, Stableford, or another method. Looking at your previous scorecards, I noticed another issue that would have caused this problem. All the team #s are zero (0). Which means the system does not know where to assign the points.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
Hi Brian - for the first 3 weeks, there were no teams set - there are now. Once I assigned all of the players to their respective teams, I went back and added the team points and reran the cards for each week. The site is only recognizing week 4 forward - nothing from weeks 1 to 3. I am wondering if the easiest fix would be to assign all of the team points earned in the first 4 weeks to the week 4 round. Gonna try that first.....

Chris
Author: Chris Stollar
Everything was working well again then I noticed a problem. The team totals are not tallying correctly. Example would be Player 1 has 10 points and Player 2 has 8 points. They are on the same team. So without our team medal points they would have a minimum of 18 points. The values are not calculating correctly. I have tried closing previous rounds and even future rounds but nothing seems to be working. Also I have tried to assign a "GHOST" player to a team so when there is a no show there are still some points available to the "GHOST." The ghost points are not carrying at all either. Please help!!!!Author: Adam Wszola
10 years ago   2014-05-21
i have no points for team scoring. help pleaseAuthor: Erica Richards
10 years ago   2014-06-01
Is there a way to change the standings page to include (1) last weeks team total plus (2) this weeks team total equals (3) Team total. Last week team A had 9 total pts. They eared 5 pts this week. New team total is 14. Author: MCGL
10 years ago   2014-07-01

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02